Liverpool Bicycle User Group Inc is an incorporated not-for-profit community organisation. We advocate on behalf of people who ride bicycles who live and work in the Liverpool local government area. We are affiliated with Bicycle NSW.
We ride a variety of bicycles either for transport, recreation, exercise or just for fun and usually meet every second week for a ride organised by one of our accredited ride leaders.
From 2009 we instituted a membership fee of $10 (individual) or $20 (family).
Your membership fee goes towards the everyday running of the club including but not limited to:
- Promotional materials.
- Cycling advocacy activities organised by the group.
- Running costs (incorporation fees, club expenses, first aid kits etc).
You do not have to be a member to join our rides, however as a member you can:
- Have input into the rides organised by the group
- Have access to any development rides
- Vote at the AGM
- Have access to the cue sheets for rides
- Develop your cycling and ride leadership skills
- Help promote cycling in the Liverpool area.
Hopefully we’ll see you on one of our rides.