Here’s what RMS has planned for Liverpool in terms of cycling projects for this financial year:
- Jedda Road Stage 3 – construction of a shared path along the northern side of Jedda Road from 75 metres west of Ash Road to Weld Street, Prestons
- Planning and design for shared path on the northern side of Newbridge Road between Heathcote Road and Rickard Road
- Construction of off-road shared path on the southern side of Elisabeth Street between Castlereagh Street and Bathurst Street
- Construction an off-road shared path on the western side of Speed Street from Bigge Street, then connects to Scott Street and Liverpool Station
- Investigation and development of a new (revised) BikePlan for the LGA of Liverpool.
There are also projects for Campbelltown and Fairfield. See the full list on the Roads and Maritime Services website.